Friday, June 19, 2009

Songs that get me by!

most of the time i have songs that i like love most of teh time i can relate sometimes i just like ther and they are sweet!

john mayer;Daughters,Dreaming with a broken heart,Gravity&Say
parmore;Misery buisness,Deocode,Thats what you get
Escapethe fate;situations
miley/hannah;the climb,nobodys perfect,who said,&miss you
jordin pruit;outside looking in
jordin sparks;one step at a time
cute is what we aim for;newport living
ftsk;that for me,woah oh!,believe me ,when im lying,shes a lady
cartel;say anything
motion city soundtrack;everything is alright
lily allen;smile
jonas brothers;hold on
matchbox 20;how far weve come
the lonely island;all songs
ron pope;drop in the ocean
ALL I REALLY WANTED TO POINT OUT

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Songs that get me by...
Lesson Learned-Alicia Keys
All I Want is You-Anthony Skinner
Adoration-Brenton Brown
Stronger-Sugababes
Love Where is Your Fire-Brooke Fraser
Amsterdam-Coldplay
Hang on to You-Delirious?
At Last-Etta James
In Repair-John Mayer
Without It-Mute Math
Tug of War-Nikka Costa
Mystery-Phil Wickham
Lonely World-Robin Thicke
I Want to be Ready-Shawn McDonald

Blog Archive